Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Pictures 1972

I found these family pictures from right after I took the family to 4 kids. I'm pretty sure it was one of the best days ever in Schultz family history when I was born. Everyone looks so excited to have me part of the family.


The Schultz Family
Sherry, Mom, Me, George, Dad, Steve
Things I love about this picture: the look on dad's face is priceless (I have 4 kids????), Sherry is dancing, Steve and George are holding hands and Steve has a balloon.


Just the kids
Steve, George, Me, Sherry
I love the look on George's face in this one. I can totally hear mom telling the kids to look at the camera and Steve having no idea she's talking to him. He was probably thinking about a math problem.

All I can do is laugh. Finally everyone is looking and Sherry pulled up her dress. I will say this - she was potty trained before 2 and that is impressive!


Grandpa Schultz with the girls
I love this picture. It is very special to me the way grandpa is holding me. I love how young he is in this picture and I'm pretty sure he had those same clothes all the way into his 90's.


All the kids with Grandpa Schultz
Come on Steve - you can look at the camera just once.

1 comment:

C Schultz said...

I love those pictures! Thanks for sharing those Kathy!