skip to main | skip to sidebar
It's a Schultz Thing

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Todd Is Awesome

I mean c'mon ... does it get any cooler than this?
Posted by Todd Johnson at 10:47 AM

3 comments:

Todd Johnson said...

I had to beat Trent, cause I just knew he was preparing a similar post

March 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Kathy said...

So classic. That's is exactly why you are part of this family!

March 17, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Todd Johnson said...

that ... AND I RULE AT PING PONG!

March 17, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • my kind of crazy
    My Christmas Advent
    9 years ago
  • Christine's Crazy Life
    Just something random
    13 years ago
  • The Schultz Family
    October 2011
    14 years ago
  • Erickson Family Blog
    Christmas Eve
    14 years ago
  • Life Is Beautiful
    Ella's 2nd Birthday
    15 years ago
  • Heidi Isbell

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • How Steve and Christine met (Steve's Perspective)
      • The story of Chris and Heidi meeting, by Heidi
      • Kami and David – David’s point of view
      • Todd & Kathy (from Kathy's point of view)
      • The Beginning of the Story
      • Family Pictures 1972
      • Todd Is Awesome
      • The Motorcycle 1964
      • A Family Blog